Seat mountings - quick bit of info or parts pic needed

Can someone post an EPC piccy or take a piccy of the seats in their defender? I bolted mine down (defender seats on a defender seatbox) but it seems you need a spacer under the runners to allow the sliding mechanism to move - I just need to know how it's supposed to be in a normal defender, is there a stack of washers or a special spacer bit or what? I have used two washers for now but it still seems less than ideal <_<

Being a Series owner I'm unaccustomed to this sort of shoddy quality :P

And here is how I did it.

Spaced with 1/2 could water pipes sprayed black. You'll need to replace the holding screws for longer onses as well.

This solution will hive you an extra 2 cm clearance in the cabin and better view on the dash board controls.

gallery_3162_283_32526.jpg

gallery_3162_283_8199.jpg

Dunno about out driving as I don't think the brake kit is here yet :blink: but thanks to some shopping today I have a lot of little bits to get ticked off over the next few days.

And you can't talk either, you've got an MOT and I haven't seen yours driving about yet :P

And you can't talk either, you've got an MOT and I haven't seen yours driving about yet :P

Thats cos i cant drive past your garden in a haze of CO2!!

And you are too busy building yours!!

Just ask wallace, hes had the priviledge of seeing it, and i intend to be at Bunny Lane, but i geuss you will not be there cos you are trying to make the Russian deadline!! :P