Nicei N Here, Isn't It!

honitonhobbit

Now that we are a free people perhaps you can tell us what was behind the going ons that caused your forced departure from the other place - or is this going to have to wait awile too ?

Nice to be "allowed" to associate with you again ! ;)

Adam

'tis me..

I am afraid that my departure and it's causes will have to remain a closed book to me and the few people that know the story - sorry but it has legal pertainings :o

Sorry - didn't mean to pry. :huh:

I take it you are suing them and wish you luck - as far as I am aware you certainly deserve to win :P

I suppose the writing has been on the wall over there for almost a year now. I sometimes wish that we had had the balls to have set this up then as a direct retort to the poor behavior towards yourself and others - they certainly deserve what ever they get now. Had it not been for your urging no rash actions we might well have done it back then but it certainly would not have been as clean and organized as this has been.

Adam

What the hell happened there then????

I leave the place for ten minutes and find you've all moved........whats up do I need a new bar of soap or summit.....

even had to re register with my old user name.

Just need to sort my signature out then that's it..........(oh and my Avatar don't know whats going on there)

PS Newbie.... ruddy cheek...!

****** i thought we might all be able to sneak over here without the Hobbit noticing

hands up who told him :P

BTW have you got my battery for the airless air gun?

and whats wrong with B u g g e r that means its censored?

I suppose the writing has been on the wall over there for almost a year now. I sometimes wish that we had had the balls to have set this up then as a direct retort to the poor behavior towards yourself and others - they certainly deserve what ever they get now. Had it not been for your urging no rash actions we might well have done it back then but it certainly would not have been as clean and organized as this has been.

You'd probably have found that not many would have jumped ship, wouldn't be suprised if there are still a few cligging to the driftwood of LRE hoping it won't disappear...

Just seems to be the way with forums, people stick with what they are used to even if something better is available...and no thats not implying ORRP is better than anywhere else, just means there are some good forums out there free from the restraints of magazine politics..

Bloody hell 2 posts in 2 days :);)

Yo Mo!

Nige, one of the bits is sitting on the wing of Dan Warrens Series - but Andy is on the case! The other is sitting on my desk in an envelope, so with any luck you may get it soon...

Paul - it's in my garage and your Lantra Cert is in my New Generation Defender, I could let the short one have it but he will get it dirty.

Mark - **** off, I know where you live! :D

JSG - hello mate