LT95 X-Brake

simonr

I've been working on a version of the X-Brake for a while now, but it has taken a leap forwards in the last couple of days with some help form FridgeFreezer.

I need to decide on the orientation of the caliper - but in order to do that, need to make sure there is nothing it's going to collide with.

Could I twist your respective arms for photos of the back of LT95 transfer boxes in vehicles so I can see where the bodywork sits?

101, Rangey and early 90/110 - any and all would be good!

Thanks in advance,

Si

The best I can do... these are old and I'm 30 miles from the car so I can't do any better then this for about 2 weeks.

Heh, pm me for an address to send a prototype to ;) (i'm not joking really) :lol:

Good photos. I'll pm you!

Si

• 1 month later...
Good photos. I'll pm you!

Si

I don't know if your still after pic's simon, but I've got an overdrive fitted to my LT95 2door. If it's any use your more than welcome to pop over with your tape measure, I'm only over in Horley.

I can snap you some pic's this weekend if they would be useful.

Thanks

Ruu

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if your still after pic's simon, but I've got an overdrive fitted to my LT95 2door. If it's any use your more than welcome to pop over with your tape measure, I'm only over in Horley.

I can snap you some pic's this weekend if they would be useful.

Thanks

Ruu

Any luck with the LT95 bracket Si, i copied the pdf on your web site and its a tight fit between the trans tunnel and box.