why is all the action down south

Raw

why are all the big off road events , shows and even decent landys for sale all seem to be down south ?

Its not all bad!

Theres plenty of stuff north of the m25 (pause whilst most of the forum check their maps :rolleyes: )

Its just this forum does have large/active membership from all the way down there.

Pah, call that north? it's great up north :D

All depends on your latitude but as for north (Scotland) events, Tay Forest Challenge looks a goodun. Also been home to the Ironman Enduro and Highland Enduro and the Scottish Hillrally

Problem is climate & road salt rots everything silly so you're better off finding a vehicle down south..

lets not get into a north south argument as there will only be one winner and it wont be a shandy drinker :lol::lol::lol:

there'll be only one winner Rob :)

BTW I'm a Tea totaller

none of your pints of heavy for me..

oo its grim ooop north and degrees colder I'd wager :)

Kirton is a fab site and only 1 hour away from me :D .But on the subject of events,i live pretty much smack bang in the middle of the country and have to travel either 200+miles north for most events or 150+miles south :o .There is miles of suitable land 1/2 an hour from my house(peak district)but the "powers"that be wont allow much motorsport :angry: which means a major hike to nearly every major competition

Hey ho,we will still go anyway,just sent entries for the tay forest challenge(600+ mile round trip!!!) but it will be worth it :D

Paul ;)

Kirton is a fab site and only 1 hour away from me :D .But on the subject of events,i live pretty much smack bang in the middle of the country and have to travel either 200+miles north for most events or 150+miles south :o .There is miles of suitable land 1/2 an hour from my house(peak district)but the "powers"that be wont allow much motorsport :angry: which means a major hike to nearly every major competition

Hey ho,we will still go anyway,just sent entries for the tay forest challenge(600+ mile round trip!!!) but it will be worth it :D

Paul ;)

There is some great lanes left over from NERC in the peak district though, for when you cant be ar*ed going to an event

That's life :)

Roger is there actually Life north of Bristol?

I try not to leave the West country if possible. :)

Kirton will be visited one day

You will be most welcome matey, remember to balance the ear drums and eat plenty of sweets as you get to these dizzy heights!

I would love to create a forum meet at the quarry with a punch challenge etc, but thats another post, another time!

When I first started out playing everything was up north but living in Southampton its hard to go south and the closest show is still two and half hours north.

mmm my closest land rover show is 16 hours drive due south :huh::angry:

Most things are north from here (except the west cundry but you need a passport and jabs to go there) and although there's plenty of events "daaan saarf" if you read the nationals you'd think it was the other way round.

I think this forum has a slight southern bias, perhaps because many parts of the north don't have the internet yet :ph34r:

many parts of the north don't have the internet yet

Or electricity.

Or the wheel.

Anyway - you can't buy a decent pint of shady north of Brum.

The only beer you get up there is either Guiness or bitter that's so strong it takes the enamel off your teeth!

Les. :D

Or electricity.

Or the wheel.

Anyway - you can't buy a decent pint of shady north of Brum.

The only beer you get up there is either Guiness or bitter that's so strong it takes the enamel off your teeth!

Les. :D

If globale warming is to be belived, we will have nice hot weather and the south will be under water, Win Win i think