Seven Sisters 4

hello Chap,

Tim (TJ101) when you going up? you want to join us for trip up?

I would,, if I was going sat,, but planing on going sometime thus late PM, or latest Fri am,,to give a hand set up !! now you know why I posted the pic of the dorms,, not exactly female friendly,, kiping with a load of roughty-toughty offroaders :blink::D

I am only inflicting my boots myself and poor old Matt (and maybe young Darren who has blagged a piece of floor) being cheapskates we booked one of the rooms in the nurses quarters.

Matt snores like a horse but then so do I!

The dorms are great though - I just wanted to be closer to the showers and the common room.

Counting down the days now

before any one else says anything . HA HA HA bluddy HA :lol:

Why not come up friday morning. I will be leaving about 0800 friday.

yeah could do- just depends on work really- and you know what i'm like i never know what will happen with work until the day before or that day which makes planning a little difficult!

you have a bed spare still?

yeah could do- just depends on work really- and you know what i'm like i never know what will happen with work until the day before or that day which makes planning a little difficult!

you have a bed spare still?

yes booked for fri and sat in the posh nurses dorm. Nurses are availiable at extra charge

That reminds me Paul, I have a buyer for the P38 wheels on the Tomcat!

By the way will you ring me so I know what your new mobile number is...

i am not selling the tomcat in pieces :)

yes booked for fri and sat in the posh nurses dorm. Nurses are availiable at extra charge

i am not selling the tomcat in pieces :)

you're not really selling the Tomcat are you? That would be shame (even if it doesn' have any leg rooom lol)

BTW what's happening with the series in the shed at "my" farm?

you're not really selling the Tomcat are you? That would be shame (even if it doesn' have any leg rooom lol)

BTW what's happening with the series in the shed at "my" farm?

the lightweight?

Just rang the Craig-y-nos Castle hotel - and they say they are fully booked - even the dorm!

Is there anywhere else nearby? I'd even consider camping!

Cheers,

Si

Yeah i'm going to have the same problem then :( grrr

anyone have any options. Camping would be fine i guess- but not preferable really!

Just rang the Craig-y-nos Castle hotel - and they say they are fully booked - even the dorm!

Is there anywhere else nearby? I'd even consider camping!

Cheers,

Si

Si,, have you spoke to Angela of j33p club,, she block booked all the dorms for us !!,, (as far as i remember) send her a mail,, am sure there is room !!!

:(

Ah, but I've emailed Angela twice in the last 2 weeks, no response :huh: Looks like we'll be the Tenthill Mob...

We e-mailed Angela, all the rooms in the castle have gone - nothing left at all. We managed to find a farm that offers camping about 5 miles from 7 Sisters, it's likley the shower block won't be open though... but they have toilets! :huh:

Can find the details if anyone wants them.

We e-mailed Angela, all the rooms in the castle have gone - nothing left at all. We managed to find a farm that offers camping about 5 miles from 7 Sisters, it's likley the shower block won't be open though... but they have toilets! :huh:

Can find the details if anyone wants them.

you can use the showers at the castle no one will notice as they are part of the block we have booked. 50p for a shower unless your name is Dave lovejoy. The machine swallowed his 50p but did not give him hot water

you can use the showers at the castle no one will notice as they are part of the block we have booked. 50p for a shower unless your name is Dave lovejoy. The machine swallowed his 50p but did not give him hot water

Ahhhhhhh B) That sounds perfect :) Dan wasn't too fussed about the showers, but that's when I explained to him that's because he'd spend most teh day sat in a warm Rangie and I'd spend it stood in a puddle/river/mud hole! :huh::lol: Will most def. take up that offer if the shower blocks closed at the campsite.

No you plonker - I decided to have my shower a few minutes before the power cut! Which occured just after I had shampooed... I remember being somewhat miffed.

http://www.j33p.org/board.cfm?ID=2226

Worth reading

There is space for approx 33 people in the Dorms (can't remember the exact number) so there is plenty of room. They are all booked in name of J33P. I will sort out responses to everybody by the end of the week. Apologies but Bulldog, private event with Iwan Jenkins and Three Peaks Challenge in the last month has kept me busy.

Angela