Seven Sisters 4

Cheers Tim,

Did the second yes mean that i had to send a cheque now or i could pay on the day?

I realise i am sounding very dense on this!

Jim

Hi Jim,, you have a mail with Angela address, she's a bit busy, but sure she will get back to you.. or send a PM to BlackTJ above

Tim

For those of you who left it too late to book accomodation, like us :rolleyes:

Here are the details of the campsite we are staying at... :blink:

www.glynymulfarm.co.uk

glynymulfarm@btconnect.com

You can telephone us on

01639 643204

No calls after 9pm please. We do have an answer machine but we will only return calls to fixed landline numbers.

If your call is more urgent you can try our mobile

07970 290124

No calls after 9pm please.

You can fax us 7 days a week

01639 631603

Again, only up until 9pm please.

You could write to us

Glyn Y Mul Farm

Aberdulais

Neath

West Glamorgan

SA10 8HF

Camping charges for 2005

Per Adult per night £3.50

Per Child per night (3-16 Yrs) £2.50

Electric Hook-up per night per unit £1.75

For those of you who left it too late to book accomodation, like us :rolleyes:

Here are the details of the campsite we are staying at... :blink:

www.glynymulfarm.co.uk

glynymulfarm@btconnect.com

You can telephone us on

01639 643204

No calls after 9pm please. We do have an answer machine but we will only return calls to fixed landline numbers.

If your call is more urgent you can try our mobile

07970 290124

No calls after 9pm please.

You can fax us 7 days a week

01639 631603

Again, only up until 9pm please.

You could write to us

Glyn Y Mul Farm

Aberdulais

Neath

West Glamorgan

SA10 8HF

Camping charges for 2005

Per Adult per night £3.50

Per Child per night (3-16 Yrs) £2.50

Electric Hook-up per night per unit £1.75

Myself and a few of the others (VeryDisco, SimonR, Mark90 etc.) stayed there for the last Seven Sisters event. It is a nice place, has some off-roading of it's own and the owner (English) is a great guy too. If you are towing anything then the advice to approach from the north is a TOP tip! The route from the south is FAR TOO STEEP and narrow to attempt even with a Landrover towing. There is hard(ish) standing for caravans too.

Chris

I've emailed Angela but not heard anything back just yet. Anyone know how much a bed in the dorms is, if there's room left? If not, or if it's more than £10 a night I'll probably camp at Glyn Y Mul or sleep in the 90 :blink:

Is anyone up for doing some lanes on friday? If not, do you need a hand setting up stuff on Friday Mr Lovejoy+co.? Got Friday off so it would be a shame not to use the time to play in Wales :D

Richard

Richard,,

The dorms are £20 B&B,, sure there must be space,, IIRC 17 beds in one & 33 in the other dorm,,

You heading up fron Exeter ??,, were planeing on thus pm,,or early fri am, and helping ont with the setting up ??

Tim

Yeah I had a feeling it was £20 a night :o Have to see how far away the campsite is - if it's going to cost the same in petrol I might as well stay in a warm room! :lol: I'll have to see what my finances are doing - wonder if they do a student discount, or a price without breakfast... :blink:

Heading up from Exeter and I'm free from thursday lunchtime so helping set up would be good fun, let me know when you're going and I'll tag along if you can slow down for me!

Richard

is there a spectators fee.if so how much?

i live in neath and would like to have a look

mike

Yes there is a spectators fee. You need to find the guy with the camel 110 and the broken down series and pass him large quantitys of gold to watch :)

Alternatively just turn up!!!!! though you will have to walk round the site or bum a lift of one of the paying punters. only signed on vehicles are allowed on the site.

There is a big parking area overlooking most of the site.

Yes there is a spectators fee. You need to find the guy with the camel 110 and the broken down series and pass him large quantitys of gold to watch :)

Alternatively just turn up!!!!! though you will have to walk round the site or bum a lift of one of the paying punters. only signed on vehicles are allowed on the site.

There is a big parking area overlooking most of the site.

I'm going down to the Castle Friday lunchtime or earlier...

I'll bring a wedge of fuses...so you;ll be ok Paul. :D

Did'nt think Nick (Tango) was going :unsure: otherwise I'd be Biatching, instead of pulling everyone else out !

Dave.....Dave......Luvvers......what time you going to be on site from ????..PM me if you like

I will be going up on Friday morning (late) to arrive early Firday PM (if all goes well)

Remember you are not allowed on site before Saturday morning unless genuinely helping set up - however there are loads of good lanes around!

Well David ,, do you want any help ?? leaving here 9ish Friday morning

Help? Yes! Both mentally and physically... Help is always appreciated Tim, however if we break whichever of the fleet you are coming up in, don't be cross with me!

BTW did Mark want those wheels?

Yep,, Mark ,,called savage on the forum,, (can we let him on, now he is a LR hybrid owner and has shot of the jap thing !!! :P ) wants them, so their you beer money sorted !! for the first hour or so !!

well if it breaks, helping on setting up Friday,, i will have time to claim on the 5 year parts and labour warranty i got from SteveG :D and get her fixed !!

will give you a ring and see you Friday

Yep,, Mark ,,called savage on the forum,, (can we let him on, now he is a LR hybrid owner and has shot of the jap thing !!! :P ) wants them, so their you beer money sorted !! for the first hour or so !!

well if it breaks, helping on setting up Friday,, i will have time to claim on the 5 year parts and labour warranty i got from SteveG :D and get her fixed !!

will give you a ring and see you Friday

Five years eh! Good old Steve

David, could you make use of another pair of hands on friday? Got nothing to do all day so might as well come up, but I don't want to be kicked off the site for driving around when I shouldn't be :P

Thats unless anyone's planning to do some lanes, as I don't fancy getting lost/stuck in deepest darkest Wales on my own! :blink:

Richard

PS. Is everyone eating at the Abercrave Inn as Angela is organising? Have a feeling it's going to be pricey so might go in search of Fish 'n Chips, although in slightly less trips than it took Ben last time! :lol:

David, could you make use of another pair of hands on friday? Got nothing to do all day so might as well come up, but I don't want to be kicked off the site for driving around when I shouldn't be :P

Thats unless anyone's planning to do some lanes, as I don't fancy getting lost/stuck in deepest darkest Wales on my own! :blink:

Richard

PS. Is everyone eating at the Abercrave Inn as Angela is organising? Have a feeling it's going to be pricey so might go in search of Fish 'n Chips, although in slightly less trips than it took Ben last time! :lol:

Richard,, you coming up with us on Fri morning?? leaving J26 about 9ish,, do you still have my mobi number ??

Re the Abercave meal,,i did not think it was OTT re price,, we have booked the 9pm sitting,,