Got one..........

Guest MJG

Daughters boyfriend picked up his first 'Poor vehicle choice' tickets.

Seems the tree hugging dweebs were active today in Whitby North Yorkshire, a town in one of the most rural places in the UK...... :blink:

What plonkers.

I am going to scan it and turn it into a version to place on all the Prius's (and similar) running around - contributions as to what should go on them apprecated......

This is war!!!!

Daughters boyfriend picked up his first 'Poor vehicle choice' tickets.

Seems the tree hugging dweebs were active today in Whitby North Yorkshire, a town in one of the most rural places in the UK...... :blink:

What plonkers.

I am going to scan it and turn it into a version to place on all the Prius's (and similar) running around - contributions as to what should go on them apprecated......

This is war!!!!

Make sure you post a copy of youre re-worked ticket, so we can all have a little fun with the prius bregade

Is your daughter's boyfriend's vehicle not muddy then?

I always leave my Defender caked with mud for a day or two after playing in my brother's woodland or laning. When I power wash it, I am not too fussy with the wheels & tyres so that the Greenies will see that it is used off road!

I live in tree-hugging Islington, but so far I have not been ticketed but shiny Rangies, Jeeps and blingy 4x4s have been!!! :P:P:P

Steve