adv wng - X-Eng Challenge

JST

just to add, Jims not looking like he can do F&C for this one due to circumstances outside of his control, please no unnecessarily rude comments (the normal rude ones will suffice) Jim's' been a star helping out and providing food on all my events so far, they just wont be able to do this one with the current plans, therefore plan on bringing your own lunch unless you hear otherwise.

Well, cancel the above the email is currently enroute now so all competitors should be be getting it shortly.

Any one keen to help out marshalling?

James

I will pick up the tyres at this event

paul

don't know about marshalling though will let you know ( moving house this weekend)

right you are Paul, i will work on a way of getting them there so please let me know if you are NOT going to be there ( i will have to ferry them up on the days i go up there to set up!)

just a reminder payment by tomorrow, if needed you can transfer the money to my account if you have online banking and email the forms if that helps. PM me and i will respond with bank details.

I know the deadline is tomorrow so there is still a day to go but i must admit chasing people for entries and money is bar far the worst part of organising any event. I did think that 2 weeks notice would be enough, it seems not.

3 entry forms and payment received to date.

Please note that i am away next week returning on the sun to pay the landowner the following Mon, entries not received by then will not compete regardless. I am not prepared to loose money hoping that people may turn up!!!

For the next event there will be tiered costs for late payments!

hopefully point made.

List updated, cheers for the updates Paul and Bob. Bob i haven't checked the a/c yet. currently on Dial Up as BB wont work here anymore for some reason and it wont load the a/c stuff!!!!! hopefully it will be sorted by the time i get back next week.

currently on Dial Up as BB wont work here anymore for some reason and it wont load the a/c stuff!!!!! hopefully it will be sorted by the time i get back next week.

Its probabley my 90 quid stuck in the cable somewhere, if you spot a bulge in the wire give it a clout with a big stick.

just a reminder payment by tomorrow, if needed you can transfer the money to my account if you have online banking and email the forms if that helps. PM me and i will respond with bank details.

I know the deadline is tomorrow so there is still a day to go but i must admit chasing people for entries and money is bar far the worst part of organising any event. I did think that 2 weeks notice would be enough, it seems not.

3 entry forms and payment received to date.

Please note that i am away next week returning on the sun to pay the landowner the following Mon, entries not received by then will not compete regardless. I am not prepared to loose money hoping that people may turn up!!!

For the next event there will be tiered costs for late payments!

hopefully point made.

Morning James...

Chq and form posted last week....you should have had it by now (Dave Hockley chq.) pls let me know if has not arrived

Lawrence

Bob - still not managed to check yet will do in near future am sure its there.

Lawrence - yep got your chq.

i will update the main post when checked all post that arrived whilst i was away.

Cheers guys.

List has been updated, total 12 competitors for the day with a potential 3 more in the form of Keith Knight, Dave and Hilary Plus Dave and Hilary another vehicle.

Nothing heard from

Simon Elvins - Jase/Paul woudl you mind chasing them please.

Shaun - unless your the same Shaunus on the forum???

Taz90

Martin Stainers 2 and 3rd crews.

If the latter 6 are intending to come i need to know as i can only run a 20 vehicle event and have more than that in entries.

first come first served this week for the remaining places.

rain all day today and its forescast for Thur/Fri and Sat as well, at least that will make the site more interesting.......................

On a more important note and i would be grateful if competitors that know of anyone coming to watch could pass this on:

Spectators:

Main Area: You are required to park in the allocated car park field within Culmhead triangle. To view the competitors you should then walk to the event areas.

Quarry Site: If you visit the Quarry area please proceed down the Quarry access track and park in the first small grass area on the right hand side. It can get wet in there so if in doubt park on the side of ROAD obeying the Highway code. Please ensure you vehicle is out of the way and does not limit the competitors access. Please DO NOT PARK on the access track to the QUARRY.

Vehicles are not permitted onto the event area unless previously agreed by the organiser.

Vehicles are parked at the owners risk.

Children should be accompanied and supervised at all times.

Spectators are to sign in. Marshalls hold signing in sheets

No pets.

Competitors and Marshalls are kindly requested to note the above and any help enforcing this woudl be greatly appreciated to ensure continued use of the site.

I'll be competing and Pugwash will be absent, any suitable locals?

Paul- are you stopping at the Culmhead hotel or are you barred after destroying their main croquet lawn with the land rover trailer and van and then walking all over the genuine antique Chinese rugs in muddy boots.