adv wng - X-Eng Challenge

JST

OI this is posh somerset we live in- not deepest darkest devon. Admittedly some of the lot round Honiton are a bit funny but we're all quiet normal round here (apart from TJ101 and victor who, quite frankly, scare me :D )

Paul- are you stopping at the Culmhead hotel or are you barred after destroying their main croquet lawn with the land rover trailer and van and then walking all over the genuine antique Chinese rugs in muddy boots.

Best I don't! He wasn't there at the time but the 16 year old daughter in hotpants and big furry boots had a go at making breakfast. wub.gif

On a previous visit I wrecked the entrance to a paddock which he insisted I park in as I was blocking the main entrance.

The Horsham pussy will be residing elsewhere but we will be in the pub for dinner.

OI this is posh somerset we live in- not deepest darkest devon. Admittedly some of the lot round Honiton are a bit funny but we're all quiet normal round here (apart from TJ101 and victor who, quite frankly, scare me :D )

Just cause i am away, does not mean i can not get on line !! I'll give you scared next time !!

Best I don't! He wasn't there at the time but the 16 year old daughter in hotpants and big furry boots had a go at making breakfast.

Well I missed that bit, was that all she was wearin, I must ave been scoffin mi cornflakes instead

No Bob, Dawn just had you under control!

Paul as the others have eluded to, Pugwash was going to run the snog the tramp special stage (obviously being the tramp as he has nothing to compete in at it) but it doesnt look like he can make it now. He had the outfit and everything....

Victor is the second bet but i think hes getting a migraine about 1237hrs, well thats what TJ101 reckons, so he couldn't do the whole day.

I was thinking of substituting my pet dog for it but then i realised Ciderman was due to the SS after 1237 and i thought it might make the dog ill and scared for life.

so currently i dont have anyone/thing suitable so i thought i would bin that SS and just put some harder punches out to keep you all entertained.

Oi "deepest darkest devon" I would have thought you love it here Jim with the cream tea's

post-1407-1181857322_thumb.jpg

But I do know what you mean about that lot east of the M5!!!

Well I must admit the Cider in Somerset taste better and is a lot stronger than the Wash up they call cider down Debon way .

Hey the Home made "Devon" Stuff NOT bad if I say so myself!! apples on the trees this will be getting the press out again!!!

Well Done James , Yet another cracking event , Time for a nice Radox soak now .

Ciderman, any idea who won this one?. There must be some thing in the cider that you and Lardy are drinking, any chance we could have a bottle. Well done (again).

James, good event (again) and got the weather just right, it chucked it down on the way back.

It was first time for two of my lads so we were happy to finish without to many dents and breakages.

Thanks to the sponser and marshall's.

See you next time.

Great event

thanks to James and Si + all the marshals Oh and thanks Chris for the water thing

We managed to find some awesome challenges for WeeGen to tackle.

Dave and I had a grin all the way home coz we were to tired to take it off

even though no toilets on site we managed to find bog and water hole that took the psss

congrats to winners

post-892-1182072775_thumb.jpg

post-892-1182072820_thumb.jpg

Great event

thanks to James and Si + all the marshals Oh and thanks Chris for the water thing

We managed to find some awesome challenges for WeeGen to tackle.

Dave and I had a grin all the way home coz we were to tired to take it off

even though no toilets on site we managed to find bog and water hole that took the psss

congrats to winners

Just out of interest, what are the cut down tree stakes for, you planning on putting some of the trees back in as you go along.

Just out of interest, what are the cut down tree stakes for, you planning on putting some of the trees back in as you go along.

:lol: sorry but didn't have time for that .......... No... As pockets are fairly empty, We used them as plasma protectors over ridges

Cheep, simple and light..

Hope you all got home ok

Lawrence

Anyone else got any pic's As we spent 3.45 hours on just those two punches didn't get any shots of you all

great event

thoroughly enjoyed it

Bish was a great co-driver I hope he enjoyed the event as much as I did.

4th overall despite losing a caliper and getting a simex to let itself down with wood in the bead of the tyre,

we lost about 1hr30mins overall fixing the caliper/tyre

cheers To SimonR and chris Watts with loan of a soldering iron and Si for the idea.

Just got enough strength back to be able to type!

Cracking event, really enjoyed it, well, untill my legs gave out at about 11.30 :lol::lol: .

We were going great until we lost the caliper and were doing OK in the quarry until we (me :blink: ) made a complete mess of what wass to be our last punch. Of course, James was on hand to suck his teeth and say "you should have done it this way" :lol:

Great cameraderie amongst competitors which is always good to see. :D

Roll on the next one!