tree bars/body protectors

treebloke

I could do with a set of tree bars, the ones that go across the door and along the top of the body.

They are normally ali but I am sure I have seen some steel as well.

I know scrapiron do them but there must be some where else to get them.

I could do with a set of tree bars, the ones that go across the door and along the top of the body.

They are normally ali but I am sure I have seen some steel as well.

I know scrapiron do them but there must be some where else to get them.

The steel ones usually just do rear tub, Paul at Challenger 4x4 sells these. Darren at Evolution 4x4 sells the ally protectors for door and tub.

Cheers

Steve

The steel ones usually just do rear tub, Paul at Challenger 4x4 sells these. Darren at Evolution 4x4 sells the ally protectors for door and tub.

Cheers

Steve

Seems Challenger 4x4 do the steel ones for the rear tub like you say, cannot find Evolution 4x4 web site. Tried Google but nothing?.

Bob are you after steel or Ali/ anyway though you had some?

mine (overlapping type) came from X-Eng and very pleased with them.

Note that they are very easy to fit if you have two piece doors, although if you have wind up windows and 1 piece doors its a little more complicated for the door bits!

being a tight tw@ he is saving money on the electric for the flash ;)

No,bein a tight tw@ he is saving his money for a digital camera,instead of using a phone camera :lol: .It has got a flash but only works upto about 8" away :rolleyes:

Ho hum

Paul :)

i believe this is a different evolution 4x4,

if it is the evolution 4x4 which made the red 90 running about, company was based in cambridge, st ives, then i was there a few months ago as i brought a truck cab from them and they seemed to be closing there work shop, not sure if this is true or not or if they have just moved, but the website i did have for them as well no longer works.

im sure some one shall be able to say definatly though.

James

Bob are you after steel or Ali/ anyway though you had some?

mine (overlapping type) came from X-Eng and very pleased with them.

Note that they are very easy to fit if you have two piece doors, although if you have wind up windows and 1 piece doors its a little more complicated for the door bits!

I didnt realise Si did them.

I have them on the white defender but I have an old hybrid which I am hoping to bring down to Bampton. We hav'nt used it for a while and its taking some getting ready, not sure if we will do it in time.

New clutch, MoT, repair winch, cut the top down a bit etc, etc. Might post a few pics when its done (if it gets finished).