Eastnor show 2007

Tried to book a stand for CRAG last week and was told they are full up:( but if you know anyone at the mag let me know and put a good word in for us ;)

Paul

In that case Paul you may want to PM Kev, above ;););) He may be able to put in a word with John Carroll for you and see if LRW can squeeze you in with the organisers. Although I hear he's not a fan of clubs or laning! :lol::lol::lol:

Steve

Not a fan of laning and clubs? Mag doesn't suggest that! Been using the laning guide they do each month when I can,. :huh:

Yeah been told club stands all full. Me adn a few friends will still be going though, gotta win the sat quiz, and a drive in the Nemesis and a drive in the new Defender... Im gonna be busy filling out forms :)

Well its worth a try :)

Paul

Just to clarify, suggesting you pm Kev wasn't a joke as he writes for LRW and is involved in show. Bit about John Carroll not being a fan of laning and clubs was as he is completely the opposite, hence all the smilies on my post.

Good luck with getting a stand Paul

Cheers

Steve

• 1 month later...

Dan, Dlander and I will be there on the Shires stand... assuming I can find 10 minutes to finish sorting the club trailer, clean the BBQ and pack some clean knickers between now and tomorrow night :ph34r::lol:

Sure we'll be firing up the BBQ on Saturday night if anyone wants to join us :)

Les - you have had those tyres for ages already - -whats taking so long.....

no wonder your truck took so long to do... I mean - is still taking.. :0)

I'm off down there for the weekend, leaving tommorow morning..

[whispers]After I've got the BFG AT's fitted to the wife's Toymota Surf[whisper off] :lol:

Dare say Chris & I will come & find the Shire club in the evening - beer in hand!

There's not many of us going, but we will be there with beer and burgers and that's the important thing! :D

Les - you have had those tyres for ages already - -whats taking so long.....

no wonder your truck took so long to do... I mean - is still taking.. :0)

When it gets to your end stay away from the wiring :blink:

I'm going on Saturday for the day - apparently Dan wants me to drink his beer!! (At least I think that's what he said! :lol: ) Will miss the bar -b -q though. How about a lunch time cook up..? :rolleyes:

I shall also be visiting Simon to collect some stuff. ;)

I am going up on sunday, with Twizzle( i think hes tagging along)and a couple of others, due to the lack of available club passes, not staying, but will try to catch up with everyone, and plan on spending a bit of time with the rest of the shires guys on the small stand they have.

Just out of interest does anyone know what time the gates open sunday?

Have tried eastnor show website linky thingy, but cant see the times?