110 Accessories

tedsmart

Hi all ,

I've been on the search for somwhere in the Brisbane area of Queensland that I can source some accessories , like a nudge bar roof rack, and a couple of other bits preferably genuine bits, does anyone know of a good supplier around this neck of the woods?

Thanks

You have a few choices in Brisbane - ARB & TJM are the main ones for things like roof racks etc. Mechanical upgrades can be had from the very excellent Maxidrive Engineering on the Gold Coast. Genuine spares are probably best sourced through the likes of MR automotive, which I think are in Brisbane.

Paul :)

Hi all ,

I've been on the search for somwhere in the Brisbane area of Queensland that I can source some accessories , like a nudge bar roof rack, and a couple of other bits preferably genuine bits, does anyone know of a good supplier around this neck of the woods?

Thanks

Contact Reads90 on the forum he is fairly local to you having emigrated from the uk a year or so ago.

He has a 90 and has developed loads of supplier knowledge since arriving.

John

Contact Reads90 on the forum he is fairly local to you having emigrated from the uk a year or so ago.

He has a 90 and has developed loads of supplier knowledge since arriving.

John

Thanks for the info. how do you go about contacting people on this forum?

You have a few choices in Brisbane - ARB & TJM are the main ones for things like roof racks etc. Mechanical upgrades can be had from the very excellent Maxidrive Engineering on the Gold Coast. Genuine spares are probably best sourced through the likes of MR automotive, which I think are in Brisbane.

Paul :)

Thanks Paul.

as it happens I have been to M R Automotives, and didn't realise that they sourced gear, but they are very helpful and informative.

Thanks for the info. how do you go about contacting people on this forum?

to contact other members use the 'members' button top 3rd from right in the lighter blue bar, then type in the 'members name box' the username, then click the 'go' button, it'll bring up the usernames profile, out your mouse on the username & use the little black down arrow to right of username & choose the 'send message' option

hth :D

Hi all ,

Thanks

Hi

I got all my stuff from the Arb shop that backs onto the Bruce highway North of the bridge

Really good.

Southside ARB at Coopers plains are very good. Go and speak to Dan and tell him Ali sent you . , But they maybe too far south for you.

But ECB do good stuff as well and are Brisbane based. They are in Salisbury (well there factory is)

But as said before any ARB or TJM or Oposite Lock shops do stuff for 110's

Also you have British Off road on the north side of brisbane. They do all Land Rover stuff and parts. Here is their webb siteBritish Off Road

Or could go to the main stealer at Mt cravett, Southside Land Rover , or Australs in the Valley

Ali

Hi

I got all my stuff from the Arb shop that backs onto the Bruce highway North of the bridge

Really good.

Southside ARB at Coopers plains are very good. Go and speak to Dan and tell him Ali sent you . , But they maybe too far south for you.

But ECB do good stuff as well and are Brisbane based. They are in Salisbury (well there factory is)

But as said before any ARB or TJM or Oposite Lock shops do stuff for 110's

Also you have British Off road on the north side of brisbane. They do all Land Rover stuff and parts. Here is their webb siteBritish Off Road

Or could go to the main stealer at Mt cravett, Southside Land Rover , or Australs in the Valley

Ali

Thanks ali, that ARB place is on nudgee rd isn't it? I've been trying to coax the mrs into going there!