pugwash

Do you want a shirt?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If so, What size?

• Medium
    • Large
    • X large
    • XX Large
    • XXX Large (which will be too big even for me i think)
    • Small
    • X small

I don't remember voting for XXXL, I've already got a tent :blink:

Michele's design gets my vote if it keeps the costs down. I will see if I can pimp some shirts out to the Shire LRC massive at the meet next week.

Fridge - I will lend you a belt - you can then wear it as a dress ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Black on white is not always the cheapest - when I used to get T shirts made up by Muddyweb for the Unusual Suspects, I just used to get what Joanne had a glut of

Red on blue was the norm!

The more raised the better Jez wil do. Obviously failure is not an option

PUGWASH,

Iv got a contact if you want for the company who makes all our agric society clothing for Reading universitym and all theother societies for that mater i think

do collared t-shirts and are very resonable, £15 we usually pay for an embroded front and then AGRICS printed on the back including T-shirt.

Il pm you with it once i find it!!!

James

Jim,

You could sell all those old bits of RR project you have stockpiled and then donate the monies raised. Tim was after that old LS1 you had - might even give you 200quid for a good cause. JST wanted that old yank gearbox to weigh in so he might go for 50quid. I will give you 100quid for that crappy old pair of axles you had under that scrap RRC - you know the portal ones. You should be able to get at least a ton for the other bits and bobs you have around....

*Digs trench, fills sandbags, crams on hard hat and kisses dirt!*

Jim,

You could sell all those old bits of RR project you have stockpiled and then donate the monies raised. Tim was after that old LS1 you had - might even give you 200quid for a good cause. JST wanted that old yank gearbox to weigh in so he might go for 50quid. I will give you 100quid for that crappy old pair of axles you had under that scrap RRC - you know the portal ones. You should be able to get at least a ton for the other bits and bobs you have around....

*Digs trench, fills sandbags, crams on hard hat and kisses dirt!*

you are SO far off the christmas list now lovejoy. :P:D

'romeo' and 'XXL' doesn't seem quite right in my mind (unless the size is reference to a 'certain part' of your anatomy :D

Anyway, I'll have one please - meduim, as I'm not such a Lard as you lot! :unsure:

Don't do paypal unfortunately.

Les. :)

I'll have an XL please!! Paypal can be done on request!!

While you are on the T-Shirt idea........how about some to raise funds for the LR4x4 gin fund?? Seeing as you can get a good price - would prefer polo-neck Ts, but not overly fussy!!

I'll take two Large for us geeks in the yellow car, just tell me where and when and the money is yours

I like the white Michele logo on black, defo with HOFS and LR4X4 web addresses on

Lewis :)