pugwash

Do you want a shirt?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If so, What size?

• Medium
    • Large
    • X large
    • XX Large
    • XXX Large (which will be too big even for me i think)
    • Small
    • X small

I'm uneasy about sticking the LR4x4 web adress on- we're not doing this to promote the forum!

Agreed, however we are doing this to support a mate/friend/accquiantance who has helped us all to a greater or lesser extent and who most of us only know through or because of this forum. Why not advertise the forum to our russian friends as they are getting their collective asses handed to them by team HOFS at the same time?

Unless there are further objections in which case I'll shut up :)

Put me down for a medium(short/fat :blink: ),let me know where to send the ££££s cos i dont have paypal.Will they be done before billing?,will look cool all walking round in HFS shirts :D

Paul ;)

I meant the team website address - rest assured as soon as possible I'll be putting a "big up massive respec' inna area" link to LR4x4 on the website after the fantastic response we've had to the shout for help ^_^ and as I have a pile of LR4x4 stickers here they will be appearing on team vehicles ;)

Have ticked the 1 x XXL box on the voting thingy.. just PM me when you want a Paypal transfer....

If you get the choice, can I have something other than Black, I like the look of Ash Grey, or navy...

I'd wear it more if it wasn't black...