Anyone want to see some T-shirts

pugwash

Being picky for a minute there's no team web address on the front :unsure: is there space to have:

FlyingSpanners.net

Proudly Sponsored by:

XEng

www.X-Eng.co.uk

LR4x4.com

I took the "Ladoga '07" bit out 'cos it gets cluttered otherwise.

Apart from that, looking cool as! B)

I personally think the original design is better. Showing why we're supporting the team (i.e. the event) is important IMHO.

Besides, there is a stonking great banner for the website on the back! Cake and eating it springs to mind!! :lol::P

I personally think the original design is better. Showing why we're supporting the team (i.e. the event) is important IMHO.

Showing the event is important, but the team is (IMHO) a more important thing to feature - no offence/disrespect to Si as he's been so generous, but from the front it could look a bit like a Team X-Eng shirt, and I believe first and foremost people are buying these shirts to show support for the House Of Flying Spanners team.

Not trying to tread on toes here, twas merely a small design tweak to let everyone get their name on both sides of the shirt. :unsure:

I thought from Si's post these had a dual theme and that in a single run he would produce T-shirts for Billing and hence him picking up costs for all t-shirts.

If X-Eng was reduced to a url I would think that it doesn't make sense for the t-shirts intended for Billing - although Si would have to answer this.

Just look at it as more publicity for House of Flying Spanners at Billing ;);)

Steve

I prefer Jim's original design.

Ultimately, the T-shirt does what's intended by generating some wonga for HOFS, There's going to be enough of these T shirts about for everyone to see the front and the back plenty of times!

Guys,

just so you know, but i am giong to make the final decision on design myself. If people aren't happy i would rather everyone was Mildly miffed off with just me than get into being Mildly miffed off with a whole "group" of people!

You are welcome to discuss what you do and don't like, but this isn't design by comitee so i won't be making changes based on this thread.

I hope this sounds like a consistent approach even if some think it isn't very fair!

Jim