Anyone want to see some T-shirts

pugwash

Guest WALFY

No No No. I'm sorry, your argument fell flat there. If you have a pink sofa and can live with side of yourself then good for you. Peach is a fruit not a colour. All credibility gone in 1 sentence :D :D

It's not pink, it's peach. :rtfm:

<slap> (on your bald pate)

Les. :angry:

Sorry,

Is that "Peach" as in "Barbie Pink Peach" ? :hysterical:

Oh, and it would be "Peachy" if you left my "No 2" out of this :lol:

Nige

PS and WTF is "Pate" when its at home :hysterical: or iz I just hignorant ? :lol: (yes I am so saves you answering :P)

Simon sponsoring the tee-shirt was a truly noble jesture

It brings together all that is great about this forum

You can't please all of the people, all of the time

If a few people cancel their orders because of the X-eng logo - thats life, its still money and love in the pot for Jez.

There is no truth in the rumour that Simon is only sponsoring the t-shirts because he couldn't work out how to get his logo onto the 2nd phase of merchandise - the Flying Spanners Wig :D

Mahogony with nice brass handles for me - whats your choice :lol: ?

This looks quite cool

coffin-797181.jpg

Shame about the Microsoft logo though - but its all irrelevant, he'd have to catch me first, and our Jez is no whippet , I could just lay a distracting trail of fags'n'biscuits and he'd be off following them and forget all about me :moglite:

FFS :hysterical:

WTF is THAT :hysterical:

Sometimes Andy I really worry about you, and the pics you 'have' :blink:

This one is high up on the "Oh-My-F-God" Meter :lol:

Is the fact its 'coloured coded' in terms of the 'coffins cross' and the 'light on' gained your attention ? :lol:

Would you please advertise when the selling of the tickets for the "Moglites Fags N Biccies vs RunningGimpMan vs 12 guage pump " extraviganza is on ?

Nige :lol:

PS the chequer plate is OTT IMHO :lol:

I've no probs with X-Eng logo... Got some bling on the 110 from Si....

Just get them printed and lets get wearing....

(Oh and can we consider Nige's suggestion... A one way ticket...) :)

Send him with some Wodka money and he can turn native within a year....

Neil

Right I've asked Les to lock this thread after this post.

I just want to say how upset and p***d off i am to hear that Simon has received ANY sort of negativity from what was a very kind and generous offer, i feel that this is my fault and need to set the record straight.

firstly, i have been personally responsible for the design and layout of these shirts- for those of you that don't know me i'm not easily led and will ALWAYS do what I think is right, not whatever other people would like. These shirts are TOTALLY my design, and any dissatisfaction should have been sent to me- if you don't understand this then PM me and i will explain it in words of 4 letters (FYI i'm really really Mildly miffed off about this)

Simon approached Jez with a donation and a very kind one at that, he then emailed saying that as he was going to be printing shirts for billing would he be able to pay for the printing costs (which are very substantial) if X-eng could appear on the shirts in some small way. Jez was MORE than happy with this. I offered to get the X-eng logo substantially on the front and again Jez was more than up for this. The insinuation that Simon was in any way less than totally honorable and kind is unfounded, misleading and grossly offensive. He has acted extremely kindly all the way through this and has in NO way even come close to TRYING to dominate this exercise. The ONLY input simon has had on design (and this was at my request) was preparing test layouts to my design as i'm so blooming slow at doing this. FWIW on two occasions Simon told me i had made his logo TOO prominent and that it dominated the shirt- which he specifically didn't want to do. If this doesn't tell you EVERYTHING you need to know then frankly you're an idiot. If you wish to take any more issue with this then i will set you straight personally over PM.

It would be very disappointing if those concerned didn't have the decency to apologise to Simon. Please trust me when i say that Simon has acted totally honourably in all of this (and quite rightly feels upset that people have questioned his motives) and i don't want what is a very very positive experience to be spoiled by pettiness. It makes me very sad that this sort of thing happens on this forum. please let's not let it spoil the support for Jez.

Secondly, i didn't post the initial ROUGH drawings for forum discussion- i just thought you guys might like to see how cool these shirts look. I didn't ask for feedback, and neither do i need it.

On a much more positive note- everyone has been extremely generous in their support for jez, never in his wildest dreams did he think there would be so much support. i know that he is extremely thankful (as i am) to all who have shown support in any way. please let's not let a moment of silliness sour what has been a heartwarming (corny i know) show of support.

As far as I’m concerned this thread is ended and I don’t feel the need to visit the subject again.