Awdc Round 3

Ok! here we go again! are we all ready for this round, mine's all ready to go :o ...... well will be once i've sorted the seat belt mount's!

This round i've got the added challenge of having Mr Brock in the passenger seat! ;) God no's where i'll carry all the pie's!

Yep, myself and the hawaiian shirt wearing biatch will be there :lol: . Got to fiddle with that damned efi stuff first.......if my replacement fuel pump ever turns up (I only ordered it a week and a half ago)aaaaarrggghhh.

Anyone got an external tank pump suitable for a 3.5 efi V8 system kicking around that they dont want? (I have been using bosch part 0580464008)

All ready for round 3 but have to fix the oil leek on Glyns coach first :angry:and fit fiddles :rolleyes::lol:

and am bitching this weekend in the clubman for Chris Booth should be a laugh :o

Fitting fiddle's......... so last month :rolleyes: Your need a sit down after all that running around! :o

We'll be there

Just a few samll jobs to finish first though

Andrews110037.jpg

Lewis

i see the winch is fitted! :) ............ i'd just wash the bulkhead ;) no need the paint it to match the wing's ;):lol:

Divster come on what you playing at :rolleyes: get it sorted!....... that motor has never finished that site :o just to give you something else to think about! :lol:

Mr Brock........ dinner's on you :unsure::lol:

Steak & Kidney or Chicken & Mushroom ?

:lol:

Ill be there!! im thinking about going to Bures or Kirton this weekend but might be tempting fate! I still need to get the 24v sorted, perspex rear window and to rewire the engine cut out switch so it actually works :unsure: The brakes are still cr&p on the portals but atleast the handbrake works :lol:

Tomorrow :rolleyes:

And I can confirm that Scorpion Racing will be hosting a BBQ on Sat evening

Thank's Neil...........After rolling My mate's class 1 down a bank today :rolleyes: .........i landed back on my wheels :D ........ Les mate you should be safe.......er! next weekend as i've got it out of my system ;):lol: Bu**ered the front wing :unsure: .........still thats life! ;):lol:

Can any of you guys that are going splice Plasma rope? - The rear rope has a cut 2/3rds of the way through it and it really needs splicing back together - theres a few beers and my eternal gratitude in it for whoever can help :)

Jobs left on the list before we can compete:

Fit engine harness

Make and fit auxilary harness

Fit radiator and plumb engine

Get props made and fit them

Finish rear suspension and mount springs/dampers

Make floor and tunnel

Fit seatbox

Make dash

Fit Instruments

Fit tray

Mount anchor, waffles, hi lift

Fit winches albrights and cut offs

Fit compressor

Fit wheels

Fit bonnet

Fit seats

Paint

Make gearbox crossmember

Fit throttle

Make exhaust

Make snorkle

And probably a load more I cannot remember right now

Me and Dan will be working 18 hour days this week to try to finish the car, if we dont make it to the competion then no one can say we didnt do our best ;)

Lewis

Can any of you guys that are going splice Plasma rope? - The rear rope has a cut 2/3rds of the way through it and it really needs splicing back together - theres a few beers and my eternal gratitude in it for whoever can help :)

Lewis

No problem, all you need is a sharp knife, a pen and some insulation tape its easy once you know how.

Im not looking forward to big steep hills next weekend so ill have to try get my brakes working a bit better, we went to Tixover with Simon yesterday which was a good laugh apart from popping two!! yes 2 tyres off the rim at the same time driving up a gully that was quite narrow.

250919941.jpg