Any Challenge events held around the Bedfordshire/Bucks region?

I'm new to the idea of Challenge Events (been a long time RTV'er). However I'd like to give a Challenge Event a go, does anyone know if any are held near the Bedfordshire/Bucks/Herts/Northants area???

I don't mind travelling, but a 3 hour drive each way may been an overnight stay which really ramps the cost up quickly, I'd much prefer to attempt something more local if possible. Also makes it far easier to get the vehicle home should I break something more serious.

I'm new to the idea of Challenge Events (been a long time RTV'er). However I'd like to give a Challenge Event a go, does anyone know if any are held near the Bedfordshire/Bucks/Herts/Northants area???

I don't mind travelling, but a 3 hour drive each way may been an overnight stay which really ramps the cost up quickly, I'd much prefer to attempt something more local if possible. Also makes it far easier to get the vehicle home should I break something more serious.

The second AWDC Scorpion Racing Clubman Challenge will be at Mawsley Furze nr Kettering in early June IF we get any entries

Cool, have you got a link to any additinal info/regs?

Goto www.awdc.co.uk

the event details are in the calendar. Regulations are in the documentation section or PM me you email address and I'll send them to you