Flat bed needed in the Southwest

pugwash

I need to move my vehicle from Taunton to Cullompton about 20 minutes down the motorway. Problem is it now won't fit on any car trailer :D

Does anyone have a totally flat bed trailer, a recovery truck or plant transtporter that can do the job. i'm in no particular hurry and can work round anybodies schedule, but i do need something that has a winch- the vehicle is most definitely not driveable !

I need to move my vehicle from Taunton to Cullompton about 20 minutes down the motorway. Problem is it now won't fit on any car trailer :D

Does anyone have a totally flat bed trailer, a recovery truck or plant transtporter that can do the job. i'm in no particular hurry and can work round anybodies schedule, but i do need something that has a winch- the vehicle is most definitely not driveable !

Would agree with you there Pug defiantly not drivable i.e. no seats does is have a steering wheel??? thought it was the burnt out wreck, to I saw some shiny bolts!! this afternoon.. :lol: :lol:

Jim sorry mate,, to did ask for all the abuse !! :o

Next time Lamb Hill are in, will have a word, best you let me know where its going, (no wisecracks gang, Jim upset already !!!)

Jim sorry mate,, to did ask for all the abuse !! :o

Next time Lamb Hill are in, will have a word, best you let me know where its going, (no wisecracks gang, Jim upset already !!!)

A certain person from .... oh never mind .................. told me a skip for bits would be better than a flat bed .......... :ph34r:

Sorry Jim, If I could help, then I would .............. best of luck with finding a suitable vehicle........

:)

Ian

Or better still,,

You know that life time Fish & Chips pass i have coming !! :lol:

Can i have another, ??

Serious Now,,, I don't half look after you :) ,, This will do the Job,

excellent- does this mean you have bought me a low loader? or did you swap it for an ali LS1?

or by any chance did you spot one in the unit next door?

You know where the LS now lives ! :lol:

I remembered where i can scrounged the use of one,,been under my nose for the last few days :o , next door neighbour,,

so another favor called in on your behalf,,

Best you sort a date out, but will need to be when i am back, to get it down to Cully