EGR valve water pipes

eddie c

Are you sure? It might have vacuum pipes but if it has water pipes that is a new one on me :blink:

Can you post a pic?

Also what engine is fitted (may be self explanatory from the picture of course!)

will get some photos in the morning. It has a branch coming off the bottom radiator hose which goes to a unit attached to the EGR, then a pipe coming off that and goes under the black rubber engine cover.

I'm about to blank my EGR valve. I've read all the posts regarding this subjuct. but my valve has water pipes attached to it. What do I do with the pipes?

ED

I seem to remember that the later TD5 engines had some kind of cooler attached to the EGR - I guess the pipes you are referring to are for this.

Hang on, I'll look it up...

--David

Are you sure? It might have vacuum pipes but if it has water pipes that is a new one on me :blink:

Can you post a pic?

Also what engine is fitted (may be self explanatory from the picture of course!)

It's a 300TDI Jap import

post-1313-1178789132_thumb.jpg