Thank you one and all. . .

jpk

I have just got back from putting my 110 in a container on it's way to Cape Town to start 4 months of driving around Africa. This forum has been a continuous source of inspiration and knowledge and has helped me with a so much. You can all look forward to my frantic pleading for advice when something goes pop once we're out there!

Thanks guys, go on, pat yourselves on the back. You deserve it.

Much appreciated.

JP

Happy trails JPK

I hope you are going to keep us posted with stories from your trip as well as as any requests for help. B)

Are you travelling on your own or as part of a group? & what is your trip plan?......will you drive back to the UK?

enjoy the international Land Rover community. :)

I'm back off to work :(

cheers

Steveb

Oh don't worry, I plan to keep you informed for maximum jealousy factor. :P

I still have a few things to do on the car once we get to SA( by which I mean lots to do), then up the east coast via Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya. Then back down to Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and back to SA. Meeting up with my brother and sister and their families in Namibia to travel together for a couple of weeks. My brother has a new Toyota so there won't be any rivalry there then! I'll post up some pics soon.

JP