Risky question!!

Brasco

I know most probably after reading this question , you will be gathering as a mob, with forks in one hand and fire torches in the other, but along with the Series and Disco members in our family, there is also an outcast, being a Mitsubishi Shogun, 1992 model, with 2.4 diesel manual powerplant. Was thinking about trying to give it a suspention lift, since it is very tame but since it is on swinging arms etc... does any one out there, was ever so drunk to buy one and perform an alteration to it ??

Just asking !! Anonymous letters and suspicious parcels received will be destroyed right away. :rolleyes:

thanks

Guest diesel_jim

Riceburners unite!!!!.... :lol::lol: i take delivery of a new SWB 3.2 shogun today! so you're not alone!

for fear of also being outcast, i can suggest you look at the Difflock.com Mitsubishi forum where i've also started to loiter thesedays.

some tech info there for people doing all maner of stuff, ususally copied from the us LR boys!! :lol:

I know most probably after reading this question , you will be gathering as a mob, with forks in one hand and fire torches in the other, but along with the Series and Disco members in our family, there is also an outcast, being a Mitsubishi Shogun, 1992 model, with 2.4 diesel manual powerplant. Was thinking about trying to give it a suspention lift, since it is very tame but since it is on swinging arms etc... does any one out there, was ever so drunk to buy one and perform an alteration to it ??

Just asking !! Anonymous letters and suspicious parcels received will be destroyed right away. :rolleyes:

thanks

I too happen to own a Mitsubishi as part of the fleet ( don't tell too many others! ) :D:D

Have a look at this website aimed at Land Rover owners who happen to own Mitsubishis....

May be of some help.

David

I too happen to own a Mitsubishi as part of the fleet ( don't tell too many others! )

Have a look at this website aimed at Land Rover owners who happen to own Mitsubishis....

May be of some help.

David

Yep !! now i am there too !! thanks mate !!! Just found a tread re what i wanted...but it looks a bit expensive to go into it... will try to source out things.

thanks

I am afraid i too own a japanese car in the shape of a toyota landcruiser 4.2.But i park it round the corner from my house and only get in/out when its dark(can be a problem :blink: )so people think only own landrovers :D

Another option is to get number plates made with AVIS RENTAL on the bottom,then keep pretending :ph34r:

Paul ;)

Another option is to get number plates made with AVIS RENTAL on the bottom,then keep pretending :ph34r:

I like that trick, does it give you immunity to parking tickets too :)