Larry Le Mans

Tiger

Just seen Jule's post selling tickets for Le mans. I am going for the first time this year in the Land Rover and wondered how many are going.

I am there with agroup an Will is also there with another group...

I am there with agroup an Will is also there with another group...

I'll be there with a few friends. Its a great event although you won't see many Landy's - I only take a 110 to carry the luggage / transport everyone to the circuit. Next year I'll taking something a little quicker....

We always gone in TVRs before, taking the 110 this time for the 1st time (white R reg with a roof rack, in Beausejour this year as at the time Houx was a bit iffy)

The 110 is going to be luxury in terms of space, carp in terms of speed. Setting off 3 days earlier though to make sure we got enough time to get there :)

We always have a flag with 2 blue stripes on so nif you see a White 110 (I may stripe it also) and a camp with a falg with 2 blue stripes stop in for a beer :) they will be cold as for the 1st time we'll have room for a fridge and a generator.

An event I will go to one day it's on the list of must do.

What is the cost of tickets, and is it camping on or near the track?

Peter

The tickets and camping I have ows us about £80 but we don't have grands stans seats as last time I sat in it for about 20 mins all weekend

I'm taking the Disco and a 22ft caravan with a load of Biker gear (who are comming with us) and the fridge and genny for cold beer ;) .