Rear steps

Successfully fitted side steps today - don't give you much room with the fuel tank do they!

Anyway I also got some rear (behind towbar) steps from Paddocks. I have got an adjustable towbar - towball on big sold slider which goes onto a sort of ladder thing. I am sure it has a name - looks as if it is probably the Dixon Bate slide adjustable one

My question is which set of bolts do I use to attach the steps?

There are four big bolts on the upper cross piece of the ladder attaching it to the cross member and two smaller bolts at the bottom attaching it to arms that go back to the chassis. All look as if they might be a swine to get off, so was hoping for a clue as to where to start.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Malcy

Successfully fitted side steps today - don't give you much room with the fuel tank do they!

Anyway I also got some rear (behind towbar) steps from Paddocks. I have got an adjustable towbar - towball on big sold slider which goes onto a sort of ladder thing. I am sure it has a name - looks as if it is probably the Dixon Bate slide adjustable one

My question is which set of bolts do I use to attach the steps?

There are four big bolts on the upper cross piece of the ladder attaching it to the cross member and two smaller bolts at the bottom attaching it to arms that go back to the chassis. All look as if they might be a swine to get off, so was hoping for a clue as to where to start.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Malcy

if u have a heat source availible it would make the job a doodle , and a half inch breaker/master bar , just heat the nut/bolt and it should be easy if not u'll need to grind them off which isnt very nice to do