The FlyingSpanners Ladoga '07 Blog Thread

FANTASTIC NEWS!

We are over the moon. Well deserved and a great result after all the seriously hard graft/sleepless nights/lack of dosh etc etc.

Whew - I'm filling up!!

Take a well deserved rest on the way home and trust there will be no more dramas - not sure our tickers will withstand any more crises!

Can't wait to see you, Fridge/Megasquirt, aka our boy Jon.

Ian & Andrea

:lol::rolleyes:

Holy cow!........third overall in an event like Ladoga certainly gives enormous bragging rights!

Now get back and post some piccies up.......no tonsile hocky ones with Estonian George Micheal lookalikes please.

Well Done lads...doing us proud overseas.

S.

Well thats my job done for another year, before I get put back in my special cupboard (the one with the soft walls) I'd like to say a big 'well done' to all the crew who work 24/7, 52 weeks a year to keep you nutters mobile. I'm talking about the wives, partners, mothers, siblings and other assorted family members who ensure that non essential items (gas, electric, food, rent etc.) don,t take priority over the vehicle stuff. I know you all appreciate their work, but are often far too butch, macho or embarrassed to say it.

See you all next year, if I'm spared.

James's mum

Once again you amaze me Jez - just getting Petal done in the time frame you had, and getting there, was amazing. Then you save someone's life AND place in one of the toughest offroad events in the world. Not bad at all. :D