Jump to content

Change of taxation class

Recommended Posts

Has anyone any experience of changing a commercial to a PLG tax?

I am buying an ex MoD defender which is on civvy plates, and needs to have a standard tax class?

Im told you can go or write to the DVLA local office and they 'just change it over' but is this the case?

On the same theme, if a vehicle is sold as a commercial with VAT to a private buyer, can the whole VAT thing be adjusted when they sell it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy