CSW or just SW

A basic station wagon will/should have vinly covered seats [County -- cloth covered], rubber floor matting [County -- carpets] either can have the glass sunroof option, also the basic SW will have the 300Tdi Defender style steering wheel [County -- the late RR 2 spoke/Td5 style wheel]

hth :D

A basic station wagon will/should have vinly covered seats [County -- cloth covered], rubber floor matting [County -- carpets] either can have the glass sunroof option, also the basic SW will have the 300Tdi Defender style steering wheel [County -- the late RR 2 spoke/Td5 style wheel]

Would the V5 say if it was a county ?

Not sure Id want carpets in a 110!

Thanks

Doubt it my 110's a County & there's no mention of it on it's V5. as for carpets -- these are in the lodbay/under rear [2nd row] seats, rear passenger footwell,front footwells & covering front seatbox/gearbox tunnel, it's fairly hard wearing, but can/does hold water when wet.

County will also have radio, alam immobiliser, body coloured roof and wheel arches, electric windows, central door locking, tinted glass.

Cheers

Steve

Guest dew110CSW

Mine has it down as a County on the V5, and MOT certificate is something like "Land Rover 110 County Station Wagon 4C Diesel Turbo" Quite a mouthfull...

My Csw has no bulkhead behind the seats, and allows my seat to go back further, allowing me a more comfortable drive :)

also a clock in the dash display and alpine windows in the sides.

Cheer Landyash

NO 110 County SW or basic SW had a 1/2 hieght bulkhead behind the front seats, only the Hardtop [van] has the bulkhead, which acts as a loadbay guard for the seats.

all CSW have the alpine lights & a clock, these were factory standard fit.