New Defender to be test driven

Just seen the end of Fifth Gear they said "they would be test driving the New defender Next week that the 11 June 07" I think they said on 38" tyres just a early warning for those that have just got a new Defender... ;)

not much of a test but a very nice truck B)

Since I'm in Moscow I do not get 5th Gear. Anyone care to summarize?? The Defenders will be available in Moscow at the end of June. Will have to go take a look. BTW, the prices are ridiculously low compared to you guys in the UK. What gives? Are the trucks different or are you guys subsidizing the Russian market?? :rolleyes: Anyway the range is $32K USD for a entry level 90 to $39K USD for a fully loaded 110 and these are out the door prices (VAT, reg., etc.)! Thats like 20K Sterling for a fully loaded 110. Amazing, but I digress. So if anyone can comment on the show.....

Regards,

Adrian

The show stated it had the 'transit' engine and the heater and seats were better. That's about it. :huh:

Did not mention the folding rear seats, 6 speed box or other changes. Just a good excuse for a presenter to go for a play in Iceland really. I mean, not many of us will buy them with 38 inch tyres and all the other stuff..... that comes later. :)

Seen loads more info on landrovers sites. For you that will be:

www.landrover.ru

Happy shopping. :)

Rich