Advice on proper sound installation needed

Crawling around my 90, I realised that to fit some proper sound would not be that easy.

- It can't go under the dash because of airco

- Those in doors are in exact place to kick them each time I'm stepping in or out the vehicle - and they got wet in deeper water anyway

- To have them in the ceiling next to the door tops will be shouting directly to my ear

I was thinking about some compact boxes fitted at the back under the ceiling on the standard wall mounting brackets - the stuff they have in corners in bars and pubs.

Any advice welcomed.

Tomas

place the speakers in the corners above the rear door (this was my solution and works fine) and run the cables above the side doors and then down the A pillar, do a search in the site as the subject has been covered a few times.

Cheers

charlie

place the speakers in the corners above the rear door (this was my solution and works fine) and run the cables above the side doors and then down the A pillar, do a search in the site as the subject has been covered a few times.

Cheers

charlie

I'll second that. That's exactly where I put mine in the 110, worked a treat, also very easy to route the cable's.

I'll second that. That's exactly where I put mine in the 110, worked a treat, also very easy to route the cable's.

yep, and in the headlining by your ear aswell, you can alter your balance so most of the sound comes out the back with just a wee bit from the front, sounds great :D