Message problems

nige90

That hasn’t been right for weeks …………….. mine have varied between -5 and 0 ………… now its zero………………I guess its just a software glitch but it causes no real issues………

:)

Ian

I know the forum had an outage yesterday and the thread on that is now closed, but at least once a week since the forum went with the new server I have not been able to log on during our evening.I've not read of other members having difficulties so put it down to a southern hemisphere glitch.

Bill.

I know the forum had an outage yesterday and the thread on that is now closed, but at least once a week since the forum went with the new server I have not been able to log on during our evening.I've not read of other members having difficulties so put it down to a southern hemisphere glitch.

Bill.

The only problem i have had was yesterday

But i knew they would be all tucked up in bed so not looking around the forum untill they woke up

But did make for a boring day at work, :D:D

But i have had no real problems apart from when everyone has a problem like yesterday

Guest diesel_jim

I had -1 the other day, i was wondering who i owed a message to... :unsure:

i thought maybe the message pixies were going to prune my inbox and take one! :D