Challenger 4x4 Minstead Trophy Challenge 2007

KBE

c4x4minstead.jpg

Challenger 4x4 The Club would like to announce its 2007 Minstead Trophy Challenge. In association with Outback Import.

The event will be in the form of punch challenge event and will be open to all, but membership of “Challenger 4x4 The Club” is mandatory for insurance purposes (nominal £10 fee for “competition only” members if not already a member) and any vehicle make. Each team will consist of a Driver, Co-driver and vehicle.

We have again, thanks to Outback Imports, secured a large prize fund for this event. With an ARB air Locker for first place and off course an event polo shirt and goody bag for every competitor.

staun.jpg

The weekend’s event will cost £150 per Team, that’s only £75 for each day’s competing and with such good prizes on offer; we hope you’ll agree this is good value. We will provide breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning and also host a BBQ on the Saturday night to help you replace all the energy you lost during the day. Tea, Coffee and water stations will be around the event arena during the day to help keep you going.

The Minstead Trophy Challenge 2007 will take place over the weekend of the 15th/16th September 2007 at Minstead off-road centre in the New Forest. and for a change, we are hoping to run a little later on Saturday so we can add a little extra fun with some competing in the dark! Sunday morning will be a 10:30 start and run until 15:00. A large camping field is available from Friday night.

The Minstead Trophy Challenge will operate the handicap system that worked so well at the Tuff Trophy! As usual, points will be awarded for “collecting” punches distributed around the event arena, but each punch will have a MAXIMUM score allocated to it. The teams will have a handicap rating for the event based on vehicle specification (Number of winches, Differential locks) and a team’s handicap rating will determine the actual score attained for each punch gained. In addition to collecting the punch’s there will be a number of “special” stages over the weekend. Some will entail driving; others will be a mental challenge.

A set of competition regulations will be sent to you on completion of the entry Form

Entry fee can be paid by cheque to Challenger 4x4 the club, or you could ring Challenger 4x4 and pay by credit card if you prefer.

Please complete and return to the address below and we look forward to seeing you there.

Challenger 4x4 The Club, Oxenden Road, Tongham, Surrey GU10 1AJ

Contact the events co-ordinator at events@challenger4x4theclub.co.uk for further information.

You had better put myself & pigster down, we missed the first one, :angry: don't want to miss this one :)

Mr Brock do you want to enter this............................ ''oh sorry'' i'll still have your truck then ;):hysterical::hysterical:

Ps.............. must re-member to bolt the underdrive back on :ph34r:

You had better put myself & pigster down, we missed the first one, :angry: don't want to miss this one :)

Mr Brock do you want to enter this............................ ''oh sorry'' i'll still have your truck then ;):hysterical::hysterical:

Ps.............. must re-member to bolt the underdrive back on :ph34r:

Yep....ok....I can use the old tatty tea tray parked on the drive in its place :lol:

Yep sounds good, put me down for this.

Work/family commitments has meant I've missed many events recently and starting to miss taking the pi$$ out of lardy!

Rus

And Lardy does , But im not sure I can be his interpreter/translator for much longer so you will have to try harder instead of just grinning and noding yer head. :D

Can't see me entering but if you need marshals I'd be glad to help, its a fun site.

Really appreciate the offer, thanks very much, but i'm OK for marshalls at the moment. But if something goes wrong with them all, i'll contact you if thats OK?

Book it in your diary and come and watch anyway, should have a couple of fun stages to watch! B)

Looks very interesting

And Minstead has some unfinished business with Tangoman and myself.

Hope to do this one.

Yep , Im interested .
me too :rolleyes:
Yep....ok....I can use the old tatty tea tray parked on the drive in its place :lol:
I'm up for this as well but have to check dates at work and if grandad les can manage two days. :lol:
And me if I get round to blowing up my back tyre
Yep sounds good, put me down for this.

Work/family commitments has meant I've missed many events recently and starting to miss taking the pi$$ out of lardy!

Rus

Excellent, glad you like the sound of this one.

If you guys send an email to events@challenger4x4theclub.co.uk i'll make sure all the paperwork gets sent out to you.

Look forward to seeing you there, should be a fun weekend!

Excellent, glad you like the sound of this one.

If you guys send an email to events@challenger4x4theclub.co.uk i'll make sure all the paperwork gets sent out to you.

Look forward to seeing you there, should be a fun weekend!

Mail sent.

Rus

• 3 weeks later...