2 day Challenge weekend

A great weekend, and in true Scotty style a very busy one. Some excellent extras put on by Jase/Shaun Stu and Bill for Sat evening and it seemed that all enjoyed it.

Well done to the winners and in particular well done to Lardy for keeping his truck going with 3 screaming people on board!

A brilliant weekend (even with the rain), Enjoyed every minute. It was nice to have a slower more relaxed pace and such a friendly atmosphere, everyone just seemed to be concentrating on having a good day. It was also nice to have a few different things to keep us entertained in the evening and although they meant we had to put off starting the beer drinking for a few hours in the evening it was well worth it. Everyone had a smile on their face even when trying to make sense of the tulip diagrams!!!

Thanks to everyone that helped in the huge task of putting the event on. Will be back for next year. Lets hope its just as enjoyable.

Only bad point was being subjected to James exposing himself to Craig, It was not nice and I think I may suffer from nightmares for quite some time!

A great weekend, and in true Scotty style a very busy one. Some excellent extras put on by Jase/Shaun Stu and Bill for Sat evening and it seemed that all enjoyed it.

It made it all worthwhile after a couple of months in the planning by all of us ,just to see the smiles on everyones faces ,And yes it went with true Scotty style with everyone mucking in , True team spirit

There will be planning for next years event hopefully the weather will be kind to us next year , seeing as it is supposed to be summer !!

saturday was a great day out. dont think the car would have survived a second day.

think i will get tony to taxi me round from now on.

i have bent up my sills and am going to get rock sliders, should i get standard ones or have combined tree sliders which might not be effective as i am fitting a hardtop?

Ben , Go for the rock sliders with built in tree sliders , They come in handy and tend to save your door handles , But not all the times .

Shame you didnt stay for the sundays events , still you did well to get a 7th placing after only completing one day .

The main aim of the event was to get everyone to enjoy and remember a good weekend , It was also scored on a level playing field so that std and mod all got a chance

The twist on sunday was all the teams got a new card on the drivers side . All punches achieved by std on sat counted on the final scoring plus all they collected on sunday .

The modified scores were all wiped from sat unless they duplicated the same punches to the drivers side card , then only would saturdays points count as well as sundays .

i thought it was 2 bits of string hanging from his shorts

i see Lardy like that is it.

Jase - forget all my comments about Lardy over the weekend and i agree with you scoring of disqualifying anyone who didnt do the Wheelie Tough Challenge.

Plus i take back this line

and in particular well done to Lardy

In fact on reflection the only times the Lardy machine was doing well was when his misses was driving, and that was normally away from Lardy as fast as she could, understandable really.

Scott Williams Memorial Challenge 2007 Results

Position Team Total score

1st Steve Gittins 8850

2nd Paul Milsom 7260

3rd Craig Hope 6000

4th Keith Knight 4270

5th Toni Deacon 4120

6th Ian Regan 3750

7th Ben Procter 3640

8th Kevin Hudd 3040

9th Kevin Saunders 2960

10th Kris Murphy 2890