bulbs for dash switches

pinny

go to a breaker and fill your pockets with em. The switches on Maestros, montegos, metros etc of the same era are identical internally. Probably others use em too.

Can't remember seeing either a maestro, montego or old metro in a scrapyard for years, thought they had all been squashed by now

• 4 weeks later...
does anyone know part number for these tiny bulbs which illuminate the switches heated rear screen fog lights etc it appears lucas dont do these bulbs any part no appreciated cheers chris

Chris

I don't know if Land Rover part numbers differs from Country to Country, but I got 5 from Land Rover Centurion, in South Africa, with the following part number:

STC1878.

68 6c7 A0309986 B47PG

and with a note "Made in UK"

Due to the geographical constraints this is probably useless information, but what I did discover after bying 5 bulbs & holders, was that only one bulb was actually blown. The other 4 made poor contact, and after cleaning the contact surfaces, and "lifting then very slightly, the lights worked!

My reply is one month later, but hope this helps!

Thys

Chris

I don't know if Land Rover part numbers differs from Country to Country, but I got 5 from Land Rover Centurion, in South Africa, with the following part number:

STC1878.

68 6c7 A0309986 B47PG

and with a note "Made in UK"

Due to the geographical constraints this is probably useless information, but what I did discover after bying 5 bulbs & holders, was that only one bulb was actually blown. The other 4 made poor contact, and after cleaning the contact surfaces, and "lifting then very slightly, the lights worked!

My reply is one month later, but hope this helps!

Thys thanks for that ill try yhat part no chris