110 Chassis

B) Hi, can anyone tell me if there is any difference's between a 110 csw 5 door chassis & a 3 door 110 hard top chassis ?

the reason for asking is i have got a 1993 liveridge rebuilt 110 with a rough chassis, which has been fitted out by dormobile with their stainless steel storage units with fold out bed, sink & gas cooker, i have also got a 1996 110 csw in very good condition which is not used at present. I want to take the rear tub off the 93 hardtop & fit it on to the 96 csw chassis,Will the rear tubs change over with out having to make any changes to the chassis ie moveing the out riggers etc

cheers, Mark :unsure:

Guest diesel_jim

I think there are a few mroe brackets for the SW body, although if you strip them both down you can always cut them off of the chassis and cannibalise it.

what are you doing with the SW body? want to flog it?

If you look under the CSW chassis in just front of the rear wheel. You will find a crossmember that isn't fitted to the three door chassis.

Now AFAIK that crossmember is removable.

Again AFAIK that is the only difference.

mike

YES !!! England is a free country. As long as you do as you are told !!

The crossmember and brackets as afore mentioned are bolted on to the chassis so no cutting/welding is involved. Get yourself a parts manual and all will be revealed!

Cheers

Log

what are you doing with the SW body? want to flog it?

hi,if you are interested make me an offer !!

It is a 1996 110 county station wagon 12 seater in epson green metallic, paint work good condition, all rear seats in good condition 3 center+both rear bench seats + seat belts,all the seats have had factory fitted seat covers on since new (not included) my wife has owned the landy from new, If you are interested i can get some photos by the weekend,

cheers, Mark

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diesel_jim
hi,if you are interested make me an offer !!

It is a 1996 110 county station wagon 12 seater in epson green metallic, paint work good condition, all rear seats in good condition 3 center+both rear bench seats + seat belts,all the seats have had factory fitted seat covers on since new (not included) my wife has owned the landy from new, If you are interested i can get some photos by the weekend,

cheers, Mark

Mark.... several PM's sent re: the body..... :D