LT77 noise ?

Have you ever heard what sounds like a handful of gravel being thrown up under the truck while driving ? It happens at no particular time, clutch in or out. I supect the clutch but am not sure. I drive a 1991 110 with a 200 tdi and an lt77.Everthing runs smooth and quiet otherwise.

Thanks

Mike

Have you ever heard what sounds like a handful of gravel being thrown up under the truck while driving ? It happens at no particular time, clutch in or out. I supect the clutch but am not sure. I drive a 1991 110 with a 200 tdi and an lt77.Everthing runs smooth and quiet otherwise.

Thanks

Mike

Could it be the Clutch release bearing as they make some VERY weird noises when they go

LJC

• 2 weeks later...

It stopped for a week and now it is doing it again. The cluch can be in or out but only happens when moving or coming to a stop. I think it is the clutch springs rattling but can't be sure. I feel it isn't something coming apart, I hope, as no bearing has that many parts. Everything else is quiet and smooth.

Mike