Plasma12 deal

pugwash

i'll be PM'ing everybody (and apologies to those that have PM'd me already who i haven't replied to) within the next 24 hours with pricing for your order and payment instructions. I am trying to avoid paypal as much as possible- the T-shirts cost a fortune in paypal fees!

Ii need to have all payments cleared and in my account by 27th July so i can send the cheque off for the order.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm not dead yet

project got mightily stopped when work got in the way and then i took a holiday.

I'm just writing out a rather long winded PM to everyone at the moment detaling costs and where to make a payment to.

i'm going to order purple because we can have it in no time at all and the custom colours are going to take quite a while!

if there are any stragglers who haven't order plasma and would like to, then let me know tonight and i can still add you to the order!

i'm not dead yet

project got mightily stopped when work got in the way and then i took a holiday.

I'm just writing out a rather long winded PM to everyone at the moment detaling costs and where to make a payment to.

i'm going to order purple because we can have it in no time at all and the custom colours are going to take quite a while!

if there are any stragglers who haven't order plasma and would like to, then let me know tonight and i can still add you to the order!

PM sent.... hope I'm not too late

• 3 weeks later...
I dare say AndyT will do us a good deal individually - Eh Andy! ;)

Si

A lot of effort has been put into pulling this potential deal together and until I hear officially from the organiser that it has fallen apart I cannot comment.

Lets just say I have been watching this thread with interest over the last couple of months.

Regards,

Andy.

you will have (or will by tomorrow am) receiving a PM with payment details and amount owed etc etc.

If you haven't had anything by sunday lunch then PM me.

One thing i forgot to say is to let me definitely know how much you will be ordering so that i can get a final figure to Andy (who i am sure will be most pleased to finally have me stop messing him around- sorry andy :blush: )

If i haven't had any response to my PM by wednesday then i will presume that you aren't ordering anything and will strike you off the list. Please Please please try and get your payment to me ASAP- before the end of this coming weeek if at all possible- and before anyone complains yes i do know it has taken me the best part of two months to sort this out :P

let me konw if you have any queries,

cheers

Jim