07 Defender wiring ??

Anyone up on the new 07 wiring yet ??

Have the job tomorrow, of fitting a satnav system into the 110,

Before i start to delve, anyone know the wire codes for the reverse sensor & speedo pickup from the gearbox ??

TIA

Tim

RAVE no longer exists, all tech info is on line. If you really want to get in to it it is a subscription service which is now available to anybody, www.landrovertechinfo.com not sure how much it costs for just one model, but I think it is about £700 for everything! I have a feeling you can buy 24hrs access or at least you used to be and download whatever you want in that time (but you can't download the workshop manual complete, however if you have Acrobat you can print sections off to a PDF)

I may be able to assist with your particular enquiry later, ping me your email address ;)

Thanks Stephen

Yep, have been trying to get into tech info,, manged to reg OK, but so far, can not see the 07 Defender in the drop down list ?? the 06 is their !! :huh: Subs work out at £ 8 per day,

Will pm my mail over, you may be able to find it ???

How the boat ??

Boat is fine, weather is just too cold to use it at the moment, and the controller of programmes has now decided she doesn't like boats anyway after nearly falling out of it at one point :unsure: all fixed though, pics of the repair are on RIBnet :)

and the controller of programmes has now decided she doesn't like boats anyway

Mmm, seam to be a "girl" thing, other half, put up with the power boat, but refuses to go anywhere on the rag and stick !! :blink: hey-ho, more boys away weeks :lol:

Try a hard type, with a cabin of sorts, :unsure:

Mmm, seam to be a "girl" thing, other half, put up with the power boat, but refuses to go anywhere on the rag and stick !! :blink: hey-ho, more boys away weeks :lol:

Try a hard type, with a cabin of sorts, :unsure:

Yeah sometimes I think a roof would be a good thing for down here, its a bit like a bike, you can't beat it when the weather is right but when the weather is wrong..... and we don't seem to have much of this global warming everybody is in a flap about!

Yeah sometimes I think a roof would be a good thing for down here, its a bit like a bike, you can't beat it when the weather is right but when the weather is wrong..... and we don't seem to have much of this global warming everybody is in a flap about!

Job cured, more info from the South Atlantic in 3 hours, that the local dealer in 3 days !!!

Thanks Stephen, beer on me, next time you are over :D