What is need to race one

jules

1.8 will race against anything thats 4x4 with engine up to 2.5 lt

td4 + L will race anything up to 2.5 lt Gas oil

then the Standard Production the 1.8

Super Production the Td4

Prototype (spacframe) classed again on engine size

In the UK the class is quit small but if france its very busy which is what I would like to do next year.

You should have no trouble up rating a L series as there fairly bullet proof JE do a Big intercooler for them and a chip upgrade

I don't think I will be doing too many changes to my XEDI, though since I changed my IRD to a much later version the overall gearing is not quite as low as it was - great on the highway but not so good in the bush when doing slow work at revs lower than when the turbo is on line - so something to increase torque below 2000 rpm woulod be nice.

Have you got a big brother who goes by the name Reads90 - been chatting to him on my Aust landy forum. Seems like a nice guy.

Garry

Fit a intercooler that should give you some more tuque

There is a emission senser on the bulk head of the L series, there is a small air/fuel? line that goes up to it if you inplug one of the two plugs it will make the engine more responsive . I have forgoten which plug and what the part is called. As you open the bonnet its on the right hand side of the bulk head about 8" away from the bonnet hinge give or take.

Yes that Ali he is living with me tell he fly's out to live in Aus.

Fit a intercooler that should give you some more tuque

There is a emission senser on the bulk head of the L series, there is a small air/fuel? line that goes up to it if you inplug one of the two plugs it will make the engine more responsive . I have forgoten which plug and what the part is called. As you open the bonnet its on the right hand side of the bulk head about 8" away from the bonnet hinge give or take.

Yes that Ali he is living with me tell he fly's out to live in Aus.

Thanks for that - I will give it a try.

Another bloody immigrant :ph34r: - we are being swamped by them :D

:D:D:D:D:D

Not my fault it's the wife you see, she's an Aussis so thought rude not to really.

Hey - your not supposed to read Jules thread - just as well I didn't say nothing nasty about you behind your back

:D

I know what you mean about marrying Aussies - a couple of my Scottish cousins married them and were forced to emmigrate. They went to Brisbane and are suffering in the humid summer climate!

Where are you going to settle? Somewhere nice or in Sydney or Melbourne?

Hey - your not supposed to read Jules thread - just as well I didn't say nothing nasty about you behind your back

:D

I know what you mean about marrying Aussies - a couple of my Scottish cousins married them and were forced to emmigrate. They went to Brisbane and are suffering in the humid summer climate!

Where are you going to settle? Somewhere nice or in Sydney or Melbourne?

Julian and me are sat on his sofa watching his TV and reading post on here and AULRO on my Laptop on his wireless internet , while his wife is Ironing :D:D

Move out from here on the 7th to catch flight to Aus

Worried about what you said about your cousins though . I am moving to brisbane, as that is where my wife is from :D:D

Julian and me are sat on his sofa watching his TV and reading post on here and AULRO on my Laptop on his wireless internet , while his wife is Ironing :D:D

So you and Julian are obviously close then :P

Seems he has his wife sorted though - does she fetch beers as well? :D

Brisbane - Queensland - they are different up there!

As well as cousins, I have a brother living uop there as well - he is a bit weird. Unless on my way to Fraser - I try to stay away from bananna benders! ;)

Well Welcome in Advance!! :)

Garry