Land Rover have lost my Land Rover

Divster

In March I placed an order for a 110 for my rescue team through the Land Rover Business Centre in order to qualify for a quite substantial discount.

I was advised that the vehicle was due for delivery to my local main dealer by late June/ Early July. I had heard nothing by the beginning of the week so I chased the business centre. I was advised that the vehicle had definately been delivered to the main dealer concerned. When I contacted the dealer is met with confusion and a barrage of questions. The dealer claims to have never seen sight of either the order or the vehicle. :blink::blink: Land Rover Business Centre claim that the vehicle has definately been delivered and is now trying to get a P.O.D. :huh:

I'm quite glad we haven't given LR any of our hard earn't cash yet.

Anyone got a 110 CSW hiding under their bed??? :lol::lol:

Ah ha...... to quote the dealer 'Errmmmmm we've found your 110, it was here all the time' :closedeyes:

Recommend you ring their parts department, ask them how many dipsticks they have got in stock, and when they tell you, say that they might find some extra ones in the sales department...

Guest dew110CSW
Recommend you ring their parts department, ask them how many dipsticks they have got in stock, and when they tell you, say that they might find some extra ones in the sales department...

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Now why does that not surprise me, :o

Mine seamed to go "missing" for a few days !!

i would be asking for some extras now such as free service(s) or maybe some mudflaps and mats :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Can you ask them if they have a centre steer Series One lost in their yard as well please :unsure::unsure::unsure:

:hysterical:

It would explain why it has never been found :rolleyes:

May just turn up in a compound somewhere, showroom condition, somebody has been polishing it every week for the last 50 years and not noticed that it looks a bit different :lol: