Forum green lane weekend anyone?

GBMUD

Chris, Mo has kindly offered me a seat for the weekend (actually I think he just wants a navigator/gate opener :lol) but that doesn't help me get to the lakes. Don't suppose you'd be passing this way on your way up would you? :)

I have to pass near that way Mark, M5 seems to make sense from here, sure we will sort something out.

Chris

Victor saw you lurking , you going with Tim?

Chris - which truck are you taking, it will influence my decision!

I will be in the 110. I like to think that by then I will have got my finger out and the 90 will be gone.

Mark If you go with me you can either meet me at M32 J1, leave your car at my house etc. Tim may be a better bet if he is passing your place but you are welcome to squabble with Si over the front seat in the 110

Chris

BTW, crappy posts deleted, let's try to keep this on track... I will behave. ;)

Victor saw you lurking , you going with Tim?

Chris - which truck are you taking, it will influence my decision!

Look out , Victor posting :o

As far as i know, Victor is in with me ?? Now i know Chris is taking the 110, may take mine, rather than the Hybrid !!

Mark If you go with me you can either meet me at M32 J1, leave your car at my house etc. Tim may be a better bet if he is passing your place but you are welcome to squabble with Si over the front seat in the 110

I was thinking about Michael Wood, but leaving car at yours might be an option save Nicky having to pick me up on sundays return. I don't fancy the trip in the back of Tim's hybrid, but if he's taking the 110....

Anyway plenty of time to sort something out :)