cordless impact driver

rejo

I have a 1/2" snap on cordless impact gun,came with 2 batteries.Can go upto about 400lbs/ft but the downside is the price :o ,If i remember correctly it cost nearly £400!!!! but i do use it everyday.Battery lasts long enough to undo and refit a full set of landrover wheels with plenty of charge left over

Paul ;)

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P6...amp;dir=catalog

I had my eye on this deal, looks like a bargin to me

http://www.itslondon.co.uk/pd_DEWDC729KAID...erDrillPack.htm

I can't speak highly enough of dewalt products, especially there cordless drills

got this impact gun, use for rallying and general use, weight to use is bril, the cost is exactly you get what you pay for

dewalt batteries are all interchangeable so another plus, batteries charge in the hour, and they will undo hundreds of nuts!

I stay away from yellow cordless brands :ph34r: I'm a Panasonic man when it comes to cordless. IMHO better build quality and better batteries than other I've (mis)used.

I've got this. Nice 3 in 1 combo for my use. Good batteries. But maybe a bit slow for drilling, but ok for self tapping (in metal) screws.

My brother had this at work. He was very pleased, better than the Hitachi he had before.

I have one of these:

Rolson 24V Impact Wrench

I don't use it every day so didn't feel the need to spend loads of money. It comes with two batteries and a fast charger, and has always done what I have asked of it. I usually keep it in the truck, so it gets bashed about a bit. It will happily change a set of landy wheels over, so for the money I didn't think it was at all bad.

Cheers

Mark

I stay away from yellow cordless brands :ph34r: I'm a Panasonic man when it comes to cordless. IMHO better build quality and better batteries than other I've (mis)used.

I've got this. Nice 3 in 1 combo for my use. Good batteries. But maybe a bit slow for drilling, but ok for self tapping (in metal) screws.

My brother had this at work. He was very pleased, better than the Hitachi he had before.

Another vote for the 3 in 1 panasonic here.