Help....

muddy

Bit of help needed the 130 had 2 sheared halfshaft bolts in the back axle (L reg factory 300 with disc sailsbury) so i got one out but the second one has sheared the extracter level with the end of the bolt wich is about 8mm inside the stubaxle/hole.

so how do i get it out??? are the holes blind or can i remove the stub axle and get in from the other side?

suggestions please... :)

Bit of help needed the 130 had 2 sheared halfshaft bolts in the back axle (L reg factory 300 with disc sailsbury) so i got one out but the second one has sheared the extracter level with the end of the bolt wich is about 8mm inside the stubaxle/hole.

so how do i get it out??? are the holes blind or can i remove the stub axle and get in from the other side?

suggestions please... :)

What diametre is the bolt?

For larger bolts it is normally possible to fit a piece of small tubing down the bolthole, and then use a stick welder to weld the tube (inside) to the remains of the bolt. Take care not to melt the whole thing. If done correctly the thread in the hole will not be affected.