Securing Seatbox

Outrage

Ive rebuilt both the rear tub, seatbox and door cills on my lightweigtht from scratch and ive been daft enough to scrap the originals.

Can anyone tell me how the seatbox is secured to the door cills and vertically up the rear (below the door lock thingies) of the door? I was thinking pop rivets, but did the originals use those retaining clips and screws?

Thanks all,

Yep, Tonk is right - three along and two up, then about 10 along the back. The end ones along the back are a bit of a swine to undo. All 7/16"(11mm is near enough) if original, although you might find that more recent work means they may now be M6 (10mm head)

Les. :)

Yep, Tonk is right - three along and two up, then about 10 along the back. The end ones along the back are a bit of a swine to undo. All 7/16"(11mm is near enough) if original, although you might find that more recent work means they may now be M6 (10mm head)

Les. :)

Cheers Lads,

Glad i asked, got some funny ideas in my head! Still, after having it in bits for 2 years you do tend to forget the simplest details! (you aught to see the box of nuts and bolts i'm left with! :blink: )