90 bulkhead outriggers

Les Henson

I've had a cr@p rear crossmember from Craddocks and even worse customer service from them when i complained about it! Last outriggers etc i had came from Keith Gott's and had no problems with quality etc and the price was comparable to craddocks.

Jon

Are you flogging them Dafydd or just offering pics of them. The problem I've found with some outriggers is that the makers have a problem with a 90deg corner, which is a major pain when you realise too late that the hole is not in line when you come to put the bolt in. I'd rather hedge my bets by seeing what others use if you see what I mean?

Les.

I have to replace both bulkhead outriggers on a 110 soon, and was wondering if there is a preferred supplier. Some chassis parts are shocking quality from some places.

Anyone have somewhere that supplies decent stuff?

Thanks.

Les.

Used Craddocks they were terrible, they exchanged them for some more they were just as badly made. But have fitted recently a set off allmakes (SIP i think is the make), they were perfect.

Regards

Keith

Guest diesel_jim

Les, if you need to take any measurements for the location of the outriggers, pop over my place, there is a nearly new 110 HD chassis sat on my drive, bare, so you can get the tape measure to every little point that takes your fancy.

Sorry to hijack this post and i could be asking a really stupid question but has anybody been able to change a buklhead outrigger and not have the bulkhead drop/move? is there a knack to it?

Are you flogging them Dafydd or just offering pics of them

hi les selling them mate , but can get pics for you if you want , will be at billing sat if you want to take a look at them could bring them with me

(p.s sorry it took a while to reply conection problems )