Side protection bars

wall street

apologies for the hijack - Paul does that mean Mill Services are starting production of rock sliders and bumpers again too?

The person who has taken it over is making them now, but has not advertised the fact. He is starting slowley so he can get them right.

Paul

The person who has taken it over is making them now, but has not advertised the fact. He is starting slowley so he can get them right.

Paul

Good to know, i'm not looking for them right now but i will be wanting some specials made up for the series one in the relatively near future

Does anybody know if "the new Mill Services" are making spring lifters again? The website is unchanged since before Richard stopped working.

Got this back

"I will be making spring lifters again, ive just commenced the first order of them, although Richard appears to have been a whizz with the electronics as im failing to get the device working properly.

Simple answer is yes i will be amking them, as well as most of the other items on the website"

Paul