Jolly wheeze

serendipity

Recipe for confusion

Ingredients

One 13 mm spanner

5 mins

Take one automatic range rover or discovery. Crawl underneath with the 13 mm spanner, remove the ZF gear selector from it's shaft and replace upside down. ie; pointing upwards.

Once complete, stand back and marvel at the total confusion of the driver when he discovers he appears to have many, many reverse gears and only one foward...

Taste the difference.

And similarly to get "Practical joking mate back"

Ingredients - Trye fitter

new set od BFG Muds (no tubes)

install fitter with Sense of humour

Ping pong ball

Pop pingpong ball in as tyre fitted drivers front, snigger as he spends hours and hours trying to find the "Odd Whizzing Noise" on slowing down / stopping

Let simmer for 3 months,

then pretend he has a flat (by letting tyre down),

help put spare on,

go for trip to have puncture repaired,

stay out of reach as tyre fitter says

"WFT IS THIS"

and you point snigger and say "Gotcha back" ...and then run n Hide :)

nige

Recipe for confusion

Ingredients

One 13 mm spanner

5 mins

Take one automatic range rover or discovery. Crawl underneath with the 13 mm spanner, remove the ZF gear selector from it's shaft and replace upside down. ie; pointing upwards.

Once complete, stand back and marvel at the total confusion of the driver when he discovers he appears to have many, many reverse gears and only one foward...

Taste the difference.

I was told by a squaddy friend they did a similar thing to this on a colleague to get their own back, on his Challenger! He engaged drive and reversed back, crushing a wall and the Officers Mess pushbike shelter :blink:

Recipe for confusion

Ingredients

One 13 mm spanner

5 mins

Taste the difference.

Or when he goes to drive off, he actually reverses into the people/things behind him

Sounds bl00dy stupid to me :angry::angry:

Or when he goes to drive off, he actually reverses into the people/things behind him

Sounds bl00dy stupid to me :angry::angry:

Some jokes can go nastily wrong... But we still have to do them ay? ;)

A little OT but:

I was cycling with friends a couple of weeks ago and came across a flooded ford:

AP%20A%20ford.jpg

The water was maybe a foot deep and flowing VERY fast. Anyway - we found a footbridge hidden in the trees to the right of the pic and so, after crossing it I positioned my bike as though I had just come out of the water and when the others when arrived I shouted "Come on... It's only 4 inches deep!" Well of course nobody even thought about it. Big laugh :)

Next to arrive was a friend acting as support in his brand new MX5. Since he couldn't see the water too well due to the bonnet and the sudden dip in the road at the entry to the water, when I shouted the same to him he trusted me and started to come on :o Only frantic screaming from everybody around stopped him - but by then the water was already up to mid bumper...

Anyway: He backed out OK and no damage done :rolleyes:

We had a good laugh about it after - but the thought of it still makes me go hot I can tell you.

TwoSheds