Club open driving day 02/09/07

Dorset Landrover Club are holding a promotional open driving day on 2 Sept at Minstead Manor farm in the New Forest

The Site is suitable for all abilities from complete novice to extreme & has tracks to suite anything from very shiney to don't care!

Non members are completely welcome as are non Landrovers (although we'll only laugh if you get stuck!).

There will be catering on site & plenty of marshals to help you out & keep you safe.

There will also be experienced members on hand to offer advice, tips & driving lessons should you need it.

I should be able to email you an entry form if you could PM me your email address. (fingers crossed!) If all else fails.... snail mail.

Drivers need to hold a full driving licence, vehicles need to be road legal.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Rog.

Dorset Landrover Club are holding a promotional open driving day on 2 Sept at Minstead Manor farm in the New Forest

The Site is suitable for all abilities from complete novice to extreme & has tracks to suite anything from very shiney to don't care!

Non members are completely welcome as are non Landrovers (although we'll only laugh if you get stuck!).

There will be catering on site & plenty of marshals to help you out & keep you safe.

There will also be experienced members on hand to offer advice, tips & driving lessons should you need it.

I should be able to email you an entry form if you could PM me your email address. (fingers crossed!) If all else fails.... snail mail.

Rog.

How much to drive Rog? Have you entered it in the forum calendar?

Cheers

Chris

Rog.

hey rog could you send me a form please have just joined the site and would loive to have a go, i have been there beforte and enjoyed it in the rangy, worth the day out and theres a camp site not far that is quite nice as well.

Sorry guys, should have said.... It's £30 but there's a 5 quid discount if pre booked. AND you don't need to be a member OR join the club, but we would of course make you very welcome if you wanted to. ;)

I'm just waiting for the entry form to get to me so i can send it on to you guys. Thanks for the interest.

OH..... nearly forgot..... We can camp on site :D NO playing in the dark though! :ph34r:

• 1 month later...