Help fitting a wolf rollcage.

cw01

:blink:

Just wondering if any of the proffesionals could advise me.

I have a wolf rollcage, (everything except the header rail). What i would like to do, and believe me, this has been going on for about 3 years now, is fit the cage to a standard mod 110.

To cut a long story short the landy's stripped to the waist in the mother in laws garage, and i can't really access it for fear of her remembering it's there and giving it it's marching orders.

So do you think its possible to.............

Fit the wolf cage onto the 110 using the normal header rail, and have it at least watertight ('cos once its out the lock up there is no way its returning)

using just standard parts. I dont know if the door posts/gutter rails fit to the body using special fittings or what.

Basically if anyone has experience fitting a wolf hood and sticks to a standard military body could they please help.

Cheers,

Chris.

:blink:

Just wondering if any of the proffesionals could advise me.

I have a wolf rollcage, (everything except the header rail). What i would like to do, and believe me, this has been going on for about 3 years now, is fit the cage to a standard mod 110.

To cut a long story short the landy's stripped to the waist in the mother in laws garage, and i can't really access it for fear of her remembering it's there and giving it it's marching orders.

So do you think its possible to.............

Fit the wolf cage onto the 110 using the normal header rail, and have it at least watertight ('cos once its out the lock up there is no way its returning)

using just standard parts. I dont know if the door posts/gutter rails fit to the body using special fittings or what.

Basically if anyone has experience fitting a wolf hood and sticks to a standard military body could they please help.

Cheers,

Chris.

You need to look at http://forum.emlra.org/index.php Several posts on there from builders of Walt Wolves who've done the same.