New boots

Looking good Jon.

But i have to know how you are getting away with driving around with those wheels sticking out and no wheel arches to cover them .

Just ask Jules what happened to Richie with that. Stopped for that and lead to a whole world of hurt . :blink:

But i have to know how you are getting away with driving around with those wheels sticking out and no wheel arches to cover them .

Yes, I know, I will be shopping for some sort of arches this weekend - the trouble with the internet is you can't judge how things will look, what the quality is, and half the time you can't find out useful things like how wide the arches actually are when fitted <_<

Although it saddens me to say it, I may have to trim the arches back a tad to stop the tyres from rubbing on articulation :(

Oh and I've passed a few cops and none (so far) have shown any interest/concern about it, must be the understated charm of such a classic vehicle :D

Ralph: I quite like being described as "extremely illegal" :ph34r:

looks good, But extremely illegal for UK road use without flares to cover the tread areas.

If that's your only issue to keep a truck like that road legal then you should try the same trick here...

:(