S2 109 ambulance, Armoured!

bazza

where can i find some info out on the fully armoured series 2 109 ambulance?

what sort of maney are they going for?

would any body want one?

Baz

Do a search on the EMLRA website and forum. There is a VPK kitted ambulance about but I think its the only one around. Ther can't have many been kitted out and most of the VPK kit would have been removed before casting or if not, removed by dealer to make it sellable. Same reason there is only one VPK lightweight and no more than a couple of 109s doing the rounds.

Do a search on the EMLRA website and forum. There is a VPK kitted ambulance about but I think its the only one around. Ther can't have many been kitted out and most of the VPK kit would have been removed before casting or if not, removed by dealer to make it sellable. Same reason there is only one VPK lightweight and no more than a couple of 109s doing the rounds.

ok thanks, i have got my hands on one, its ex northern ireland and still has its full armour, not really my cup of tea so will be moving it on soon.

Baz

ok thanks, i have got my hands on one, its ex northern ireland and still has its full armour, not really my cup of tea so will be moving it on soon.

Baz

Didn't realise you actually wanted to get rid of one! I'll post on EMLRA and HMVF forums pointing to here.